I didn't have much time to look for a place when I was relocating to Miami so Royal Palms had an available 2/2 with tile and accepted pets which fulfilled my basics.
I'm going to make a list of the horrible things of this place.
1. The rent for my 2/2, signed the lease in August 2011, was $1394 and I
lived on the 3rd floor. The location is accessible to the highway so that's the only reason I paid that price. I later found of other tenants were paying almost $300 less than I was.
2. The apartment is so cheap! The walls are painted white and dull. The microwave is this tiny little thing that cost about $10 at walmart. The tile is so cheap, cracked in some places before we moved in.
3. If you ever have a maintenance call, they will do everything in their power to try to fix something even if it needs replacement. For the months I lived there all my produce was constantly frozen.
4. You are only allowed to choose from Uverse or Direct Tv.
5. The employees LIVE THERE!!! Every single employee lives there, knows your schedule and are rude.
6. After 11 pm, you better expect to park in the garage.
7. Anyone coming to visit you, expect to show your fingerprints *sarcasm* but they give any visitor even DELIVERIES a hassle.
8. There is NOTHING luxury about this place, the apartment is cheap, the cabinets are plain and white. The counter is white. NO GRANITE, NO WOOD, NO STAINLESS STEEL.
9. No washer/dryer in your unit
10. Staff is rude and doesn't speak english. No one in charge speak English.
11. I got a parking ticket WHILE parked in the parking lot from an off duty officer, security obviously "snitched."
12. After 4 incidents of my dog "bitting" other dogs aka unleashed dogs ran towards my aggressive Shiba Inu and suffered the repercussions and without discussing the incidents with us, sent us an eviction letter.
13. We were more than happy to move out and have the lease terminated until they billed me for an extra month.
We are in the process of objecting to their bogus invoice.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!