would not recommend.
I am a board certified solo family practitioner with 20 years experience (12 of it in private practice).
Here are the things I liked about Avisena:
• The scheduling software is very effective, visual, flexible and easy to use.
• The Activations Coordinator – excellent communication skills, knowledgeable and very helpful.
Here are the things I did not care for about Avisena:
• No training on the software until we let the company know we were changing to another billing company.
• Upper management seemed concerned and knowledgeable but continued to permit poor service despite our concerns.
• Irregular and infrequent practice reports.
• The reporting software is very suspect; it is possible to generate some mind boggling financial figures that severely undermined my confidence in the accuracy of Avisena’s billing and reporting.
• Very, very poor communication by our Account Manager…not responding or responding several days later after several messages, phone calls, and emails; we were treated as an irritant rather than a partner or client.
• This company does not process claim denials or claims after 3 have been sent.
• The contract has an aggressive minimum billing level resulting in fees much higher than an acceptable level of 7.5%.
I would not recommend this product/service provider to a colleague.
Terrible customer service and does not look out for your best interests. Avisena's product is very flashy. Their software is user friendly and informative but the good points end there. They will promise you the world in order to get your business but then cannot deliver. Avisena was great at first but, after the first 6 months, has turned my physical therapy practice into a complete mess. Their customer service is practically non existent and they have grown so quickly that they do not have enough qualified staff to keep up with all of their clients. For the past year and a half it has been one problem after another. I would not recommend this company to any medical provider.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!