Not Recommended...Don't even think about paying VIP....same girls, same drinks, same everything...This place sucks....ugly girls and management are total douches!....and they tell you to sit down but then when one of their buddys show up...a dumbass manager comes and tries to move you...and if you ask why they guy gets in your face and everything. This manager was definitely bipolar with a really bad tan, 5'10", 190 lbs and a bad northern accent tried to be all tough by calling my girl a bitch...can you believe that...then when I was about to kick his ass he calls security and the police....lol....total woos! He was mad and then angry and then apologetic...it was almost comical...finally when i said I was leaving because of his behavior he told me he was going to 86 me..lol! Please! I will never return and FYI not the only place to see dancers...I hace closed major deals, taken Clients, and spent a fair share of money...and this is how they treat you....oh hell no...3 words: customer service sucks
After reading great articles about Tootsies Caberet on the internet, I decided to go there on a Friday night. When I arrived, one of the first things I noticed was many police cars parked outside. Since I took a taxi there I was not concerned with receiving a DUI and opted to go inside. After being there for sometime and tipping the girls a lot of money, the police said I was being disorderly and was arrested instantly for trespassing with warning. I wish I had of went to a different club that night or even stayed at home. This has never happen to me before and I have been to plenty of strip clubs. Warning*** The police there are looking to arrest people and if you do not want to take the risk of going to jail, then go to another strip club!
Great Managment. Tootsies is a "fun" strip club...Its not your typical go into a dark corner and get your feel on or the "make it rain" type of place. Its entertaining! I was not pleased thatthey didnt have ciroc and the manager Mike came over and fixed me one of his specialty drinks to compensate for the inconvenience. He was very personable and friendly!!! I visited a few months later and my friend had gotten totally wated and he handeled it like a gentleman and didnt throw her out on her ass the way ive seen strip joint mamangers do. He's top notch and prestige in my book!
Can't wait to come back!!!!!!!!. Good food, beautiful women, great times. So many women to choose from, so little time. The only place i go when i'm in Miami.
The BEST of Miami. The best strip club i have been to, and i have been to a lot. There were very nice girls and sexy. I would go there only for now on.
Tootsie's Lounge NO.1.
Tootsie's Lounge is great I actually have a STRIPPER FUND set aside for Tootsie's LOL.
the women are great I could not even leave the club and that was on a Tuesday had a great Time looking foward to coming back shortly
STRIP CLUB REGULARS.
1. The best way to make big money is to cultivate regulars that see you as a person.
2. Take notes about him and consult them: Keep a small locked notepad in a very safe locked place.
3. Always tell him you missed him and he's fun: That says you didn't just miss his money.
4. Have special smiles for regular customers: Impish, a big broad grin, or any other kind of personalized smile that he likes.
5. Give him a big hug when you first see him. It makes him feel wanted and lets the other girls know he's yours. This is especially important in Las Vegas.
6. Kiss him near the corner of his lips if he's your regular customer
7. Wave to Regulars: They must be recognized as special ASAP.
8. If you tell him you want to be his friend, be careful how you say it, because guys are used to hearing this as a rejection line. Say it s*xy, kiss him near the corner of his lips, or give him a quick grind after you've said it.
9. Never, ever call him "nice". The reason should be obvious.
10. Ask your Regulars which of your outfits they like and write this down in your notebook: This tells you which outfits flatter you the most & make you more money. Better yet, next time you see him, change into an outfit he likes and tell him you wore it because it's his favorite. He'll feel obliged to get a dance.
11. Never tell him you'll be dancing on a certain night if you are not absolutely positive you'll be there: if you don't show up he may think you're not dependable. Worse yet, another dancer may get to him that night and you may lose your Regular.
Editorial Review by Citysearch Editors. North Miami gentleman's club offers VIP rooms, full nudity and friction dances from 250 entertainers.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Tootsie's Cabaret on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.